Sunday, June 30, 2013

Orange-Honey Ice Green Tea




Summer is definitely here to stay…and what I hear is people are complaining about how hot it is. H-E-L-L-O! It’s summer! After check out the daily forecast, the weather in L.A. today can reach up to 96’F, but that’s not the case while somewhere else, such as in the valley areas, can reach up to 120’F!   OMG!!!!    I think I should be saying “how lucky I am.” Right? 






Let’s make some ice tea to cool down a little bit then. And trust me, we will want a big pitcher of this ice tea after a long hot day outing or just trying to stay cool at home.




             

All you need:

8 cups hot water
5-6 sachets green tea (of your choice, but I use matcha green tea)
1 orange – juiced, grated, and thinly sliced
1/4 cup honey (more or less adjust to your preference)

- Seeping the green tea sachets into the hot water along with orange peels, and let it cool
- Stir in honey and orange juice, and add orange slices
- Chill until it ready to serve over ice cubes
 

Enjoy!
 
^__^


2 comments:

  1. I rave about it to all my matcha lover friends, and now, to you too! If you're looking for good quality culinary grade matcha powder, look no further - here. ;)best matcha powder perth

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Coaster!! :) agreed, i think using a low fat yogurt would result in an icier consistency..!
    powder green tea perth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...