Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Strawberry-Orange Smoothie...




I love smoothie, can you tell? I feel recharged and energized every single time after having my smoothie fix – and I just couldn’t help it and need to share with the world how great and wonderful smoothie is for the body, especially the smoothie makes with yogurt. 



 

 There are beautiful and fresh strawberries – and oranges – everywhere I go this time of the year. The hubby knows how much I love my smoothie which I have it every day, so he picked up 2 containers of fresh strawberry for me yesterday. There are sweet juicy and red gorgeous.


 Making smoothie is as easy as peeling a banana. But as I've mentioned earlier, I just couldn’t help it and I need to share this with the world.

Stay healthy, my friends! 


 
 
What you needjust for yourself
1 cup fresh strawberry, chopped
1 orange segmented and juiced (or 1/2 cup orange juice)
6 oz. nonfat plain yogurt (or yogurt of your choice)
1 tsp. honey – optional
1/2 cup crushed ice

: Blend everything together on high speed until smooth and frothy
 
 
Enjoy!
^-^
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Ana from Fooduel.com.

    Fooduel is a social food-publishing platform that lets you easily share recipes. People use Fooduel to vote and discover food recipes

    There is a ranking of the best recipes and a profile with your voted recipes. Each recipe has a link to the blog which belongs the recipe. This way you will get traffic to your blog

    It's easy,free, fast and fun.

    I invite you to enter, add your blog and upload a recipe with a nice photo for user of the world look your recipes.

    About Fooduel.com http://www.fooduel.com/about.php

    We would love that you participate with some recipe!

    Best Regards

    http://www.Fooduel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its looks really awesome now any one can made Strawberry-Orange Smoothie at home and drink it.Its gives us More energy every day.
    Your recipe can be helpful to us for making the Strawberry Syrup at home easily.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...