Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blood Orange Margarita with Honey!





Today is such a beautiful day, with the sun that is so bright and warm. I guessed spring has just sprung! So…what are we waiting for? Let’s celebrate the beginning of the warm southern California weather with this margarita with blood orange and honey!



 

I’ve got some blood oranges from my lovely neighbor last weekend and they are so insanely sweet and awesome!

I must say, after having this drink…I could no longer communicate with anyone even though I have tried….Cheers! 





























What you needserve 2

3-4 blood orange, juiced (about 1/2 cup)
1 lime, juiced (about 1 tbsp)
4 oz. Gold Tequila
3 oz. triple Sec.
2 oz. honey
Crushed ice to serve

 :Stir blood orange juice, lime juice, tequila, triple sec, and honey to mix well and serve with crushed ice


Cheers!
 
^o^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...