Sunday, June 17, 2012

Baked Egg Breakfast





Eating breakfast is not my usual morning, except for the weekend when I really have time to make something.  The hubby wants scramble eggs but I’m thinking of baked eggs so I cook them both ways, scramble eggs for the hubby; baked eggs for myself.  Instead of adding 2 eggs in the same ramekin, I decide to make 1 egg in each ramekin since I will throw something else into it so it won’t be too overcrowded or too much in a small dish.  And I was right, I ate one and it was just enough to keep my tummy happy for hours.  




What you need:

2 large eggs
4 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped
2 tbsp finely grated mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
Few thinly slice of red and yellow mini bell pepper
4 tbsp milk
14 leaves baby spinach
Tiny bit pinch of salt and ground black pepper
cooking spray 





  • Spray each ramekin with cooking spray and arrange 7 baby spinach leaves in each ramekin 
  • Crack an egg on top of the baby spinach 
  • Add chopped bacon, green onion, bell pepper slices, and cheese 
  • Add 2 tbsp milk into each ramekin 
  • Add a dash of ground black pepper and salt (if the bacon is already salty, skip the salt) 
  • Bake at 375’F for 10-12 minutes or until the eggs are just set 
  • Serve immediately


Enjoy!
^__^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...