Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shimeji Mushrooms - Shrimp - Cucumber




To be honest with you, I love making appetizers more than cooking big meals!  It’s more fun.  It’s easier to prepare and finish faster than main dishes.  And also, I consider it as a portion controller for my diet plan(that's never work for me! haaa...) Just you know I use it as my excuse so I can eat as many things as I wanted to.    I’ve been making varieties of appetizers for quite a while for my collection but I don’t really have time to post them.  So, I’m just going to post them one by one for my own sake!   ~___~ 
 





This appetizer is so easy and fun to make and I'm sure that if you make this for a cocktail party, your guests will be really impressed and appreciated your effort of making this light and tasty dish for them to try with a nice glass of chilled wine.

What you need:


2 packages shimeji mushrooms cut off the bottom root
1 cup onion chopped
3 clove garlic chopped
1 tbsp ginger finely chopped
1/4 cup parsley chopped
1/4 cup oyster sauce
2 tbsp. canola oil
White or black pepper
Cooked shrimp
English cucumbers diagonally slices







How to:

1. Put oil in the pan over medium heat

2. Add garlic and onion, stir and cook for 2 minutes and then add mushroom, oyster sauce and cook for  2-3 minutes.  Add parsley and pepper, turn off the heat.

 3. Place cooked shrimp on top of English cucumber slices and top with stir-fry shimeji mushrooms.

Enjoy!
^__^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...